REGISTER WITH THE NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER
All student-athletes who have completed their junior year are encouraged to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center (formerly the NCAA Clearinghouse).
All student-athletes must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center prior to making any official school visits or receiving a written offer of athletically related financial aid.
Follow these steps to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center:
1. Go to https://web1.ncaa.org/eligibilitycenter
2. Click "Prospective Student-Athletes"
3. Click "U.S. Students Register Here"
4. Complete the online registration form
The NCAA now offers an early certification process for student-athletes who have completed their junior year and have met the following academic criteria:
1. Completion of 13 Core Courses (Div I): 3 English, 2 Math, 2 Natural/Physical Science, 6 Additional Core Courses.
2. Completion of 12 Core Courses (Div II): 3 English, 2 Math, 2 Natural/Physical Science, 5 Additional Core Courses.
3. Core Course GPA of 3.0 or higher.
4. SAT score of 1000 or higher. (Calculated using the math and verbal/critical reading subsections.)
5. ACT score of 85 or higher. (Calculated using the sum of the math, science, English and reading subsections.)
Note: Early certification is not final until proof of graduation is provided.
If you have any questions about the NCAA Eligibility Center registration process or the early qualification process, please contact the NCAA Eligibility Center:
NCAA Eligibility Center
P.O. Box 7110
Indianapolis, IN 46207
Call Center Hours: 11am-5pm EST Mon-Fri
The Clearinghouse Calculator Team